1 June 2014
Eeeee...we love pink, we love bows and we love heels - could this be anymore of a perfect combo!? xx
31 May 2014
Everything about this exquisite bride just radiates refined beauty. Her perfectly side swept curls complement her petite features and is beautifully soft when paired with her naturally stunning makeup. We approve! x
30 May 2014
From your hen’s night to your honeymoon, there’s going to be plenty of occasions when you’ll want your makeup to last! Looking fresh from start to finish is actually quite simple if you follow these tricks that will ensure you’re infallibly the glowing bride…
1. Product Perfect We recommend you opt for waterproof eyeliners and mascaras to prevent running and smudging throughout the day and night (and to avoid the unsightly panda eye)!
2. Prime time! Seriously, if you’re not using a makeup primer then you’re missing out of the wonderful world of long-lasting, flawless makeup! A good primer prolongs the wear of foundation and stops it from slipping and sliding off throughout the day.
3. Pow-pow-powder! A translucent powder is a must-have to set makeup in place! Carry it with you for bathroom touch-ups.
4. Spritz me! A spritz of makeup finishing spray, such as the Scandiavia Makeup Finish Spray does wonders to keep makeup firmly in place. Looking for a quick fix? Close your eyes and give your face a coating of your hairspray.
5. Can’t touch this! Try to consciously avoid touching your face and eyes throughout the day. Not only will it stop you from smearing and smudging your gorgeous makeup, but you’ll also escape any oils your hands will be leaving on your complexion.
6. Be prepared like a girl scout. Pack the essentials so you’re able to do necessary touch ups. Blotting papers are a fab way to quickly reduce shine (or even cut up tissue paper and stash in your handbag for a cost effective option). Carry cotton buds for any under the eye smudges and an extra eyeliner handy for any quick fixes.
adelaide wedding photography beach weddings beauty blue wedding ideas bomboniere bouquets & flowers bridal makeup bridal shoes bridal shower bridesmaids centrepieces clutches country weddings engagement photography engagement rings engagement styling flower girls free online wedding planning tools garden weddings gold wedding ideas green wedding ideas jewellery maroon wedding ideas men's suits & accessories orange wedding ideas page boys pink wedding ideas purple wedding ideas real weddings red wedding ideas table settings veils vineyard/winery weddings vintage weddings wedding accessories wedding cakes wedding colour themes wedding diy wedding dresses wedding fashion wedding hair wedding ideas wedding invitations wedding pets wedding planning wedding rings wedding stationery wedding styling wedding transport white wedding ideas yellow wedding ideas